To withdraw the pf from employees EPF account the employee must know that ”How to activate UAN?” if the employee don’t activate there UAN account they can’t withdraw the pf from there account to there bank account.
This is a simple process to activate the UAN account the employee just needs a few things like they should know there UAN number, member ID, Aadhar number, Pan Card and the same mobile number which is connected with Aadhar, PAN and their salary account.
If the employee has an issue to find their UAN number please click on the link given below to find your UAN number:
How to activate UAN through UAN portal?
Follow the procedure to activate the UAN through its official website:
- Go to ”UAN” portal
- Click on ”Activate UAN”
- New window form will open
- Enter ”UAN number”
- If the employee knows there employee id then enter it or simply use the Aadhar or pan card number for the further process.
- Enter ”Name” as per Pan Card
- Enter ”Date of Birth” as per Aadhar or Pan Card
- Enter registered ”Mobile number” with Aadhar/Pan card
- Enter ”email ID” which is optional
- Enter the ”Captcha”
- Click on ”Get Authorization Pin”
- Tick on ”I Agree” option
- Enter the ”OTP” and after
- Click on ”Validate OTP and Activate UAN”
After these process, it shows the employee that ”Your UAN is activated. The password is sent to a registered mobile number.”
Then go back to UAN portal login page or home page and enter the employees UAN number and the password which the employee received on there registered mobile number, fill the captcha carefully and click on ”Sign In” button.
The employee can see that he is successfully activated and login in UAN portal.
These the simple method for the employee to activate there UAN, in this article the employees can easily find out the method for ”How to activate UAN? by just following above given process.