According to UIDAI service they sanction almost 1.3 billion Aadhar cards, and if by mistakenly the Aadhar card prints the cardholder address wrong then ”How to change address in Aadhar card?” from home or anywhere.
Our today’s topic is How to change the address in Aadhar card? before starting we try to explain some basic information to our users.
Aadhar card is the most important document as compared to another document because the Aadhar card required for all the government work or the work which not happening without the ID proof. For example, to buy a new SIM card, gas connection, buy land, and many more.
So let us start our today’s article i.e. How to change address in Aadhar card?
Table of Contents
Requirements to change Aadhar card address:
How to change address in Aadhar card through Aadhar Update Center:
How to change address in Aadhar card by sending a post:
Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034,
How to change address in Aadhar card through UIDAI portal:
- Go to UIDAI portal
- Tap on ‘My Aadhaar’ then select the ”Update Address Online option from the menu.
- Select ”Proceed to update address”
- As you can see the Login form open you just need to fill the form carefully through your Aadhar number and captcha
- Click on ”Send OTP” enter the OTP
- Click on ”Login”
- Now there are two options for updating the address ”Update Address via Address proof” and ”Update Address vis Secret Code” we are selecting the option ”Update Address via Address proof”.
- After selecting the option you can see the Aadhar card Update form will open, you just need to fill the details carefully in English or your preferred language after that click on Preview button to check and confirm and validate your address.
- In the next window they show ”Please review your updated address below” if you find any problem with the address then click on the ”EDIT” option or if you don’t then simply tick on ”I confirm” and click to ”Proceed” option.
- The next step is you need to upload the scan copy of Valid Documents just select the option as per your documents and upload then click on the ”Submit” option.
List of documents you need for How to change address in Aadhar card?:
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Light Bill Copy
- GAS connection Bill
- Driving License
- Pensioner card
- Arm License
- Kisan Passbook
- Insurance policy
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Passport of Parents (in case of minors)